This article contain insights on how to get rid of pimples fast, permanently. And also how to avoid and cure pimples during pregnancy and after waxing. You will also get enlightened on the various remedies for treatment of pimples on the face.
How to Get Rid of Pimples from Face Fast in One Day, Instantly and Easy
Why should you live with pimples and yet there are so many ways you can use to get rid of them. Though it is not possible to get rid of acne in a single day but you can reduce the size and the irritations within a day. First of all, you need to prepare your face for treatment in the following ways:
Wash your face. Acne is caused by a bacteria, dirt and dead skin cells. Washing your face thoroughly helps to remove the bacteria and dirty that clog the pores. Use antibacterial soap and clean warm water to wash the face twice a day. You may use a washcloth to clean and replace it on a regular basis.
Exfoliate your skin. Exfoliation removes a layer of dead skin cells that accumulates on the first layer of the skin. After exfoliation the skin remains vibrant. Avoid rubbing the skin too much as it may cause irritations or hypersensitivity.
After preparing your face there are natural home remedies that are used to treat the pimples first. They are obtained from natural ingredient found in your kitchen or in the organic store that is within your locality. The remedies below shows how to get rid of pimples on face at home.
Compressing an ice cube over an acne numbs the vessels around the area. It also helps to reduce the size of the pimple by constricting blood vessels. This remedy is effective in relieving the pain caused by acne. You may wrap the ice cubes in a towel and place over the affected area. It prevents the ice from being too cold.
Aloe Vera gel
Obtain an Aloe Vera leaf and extract a gel from it. Apply the gel directly on the affected area and spread it gently over the pimples in a circular motion. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing it away. Apart from smoothening the skin, this natural gel is also effective on how to get rid of pimple marks.
Lemon juice is rich in vitamin c. it also contains citric acid that exfoliates the dead skin cells that harbors the bacteria that causes acne. Its astringent properties helps to contract the pimples and dries it off.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties that kills the bacteria that causes acne. Unlike to other oils, it also acts as a solvent by penetrating the accumulated sebum to unblock the clogged pores. Obtain diluted tea tree oil and apply on the pimples twice a day until they dry.
Toothpaste is an effective remedy on how to get rid of pimples on face naturally. It contains silica that is a drying agent. It helps to dry pimples on the face fast. Ensure that you use a natural toothpaste. Other toothpaste that contain sodium lauryl sulfate causes skin irritations. Apply the toothpaste on pimples head directly and spread using the fingers. According to Wikihow.
Aspirin is an anti-inflammatory, it helps to minimize the pimple inflammations. It is effective in reducing the size of the pimples for an overnight. You simply crush the aspirin and mix with few drops of water to make a paste. Apply on the affected area and leave it to dry before washing away with water.
Neem powder or oil has antibacterial properties that helps in fighting the bacteria that causes pimples on the face. Clean your face with warm water then you apply the Neem powder or you can add few drops of water into the powder to make a paste before applying on the pimples.
Mixture of cinnamon and honey
This two ingredients has antimicrobial properties that destroys the bacteria that causes pimples. Mix two tea spoon of cinnamon and one tea spoon of honey. Apply on the affected area and leave for 20 minutes before washing it away with warm water. Repeat the procedure twice daily until the pimples goes away.
Baking soda is also known as sodium bicarbonate. It is an effective remedy in eliminating the pimples on your face within one week. It kills the bacteria causing pimples while absorbing the oil out of the pores. It also stimulates the growth of new cells on the affected area making the skin to have a softer texture.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a powerful ingredient in treating pimples. It has antimicrobial and antifungal properties that is powerful in destroying the bacteria causing acne lesions. Apply a few drops to the affected area twice daily.
How to Remove Pimples from Face Permanently for Man, Boys and Women
Pimples are stressing but you need to be patience with them and give them enough time to heal permanently. There are different ways on how to get rid of pimples on the face permanently.
Water is very important in removing the pimples permanently. It helps to flush out toxic chemicals in the body that causes pimples on the face. Take at least eight classes of water daily, it will make you feel the best. Hydration is the fastest way to clear acne permanently.
Watch the type of makeup you use
This is especially for women. Most of the makeup that you use contains harmful chemicals that causes acne on the face. They also causes clogging of the pores when used for a long period of time. A void using them or if it is a must to use, avoid the oil based makeup. You should wash your face thoroughly with warm water before going to bed after wearing the makeup during the day.
Get enough sleep
Having enough sleep is very healthy, no one can survive without sleep. It is very essential for normal body functions. Body hormones and metabolism is largely affected by sleep. Inadequate sleep causes stress and even acne on the face. You should sleep for at least 8 hours a day to get rid of acne quick.
Avoid dairy products
- Though it may be part of your daily diet, dairy products has some negative effects on your skin including acne. After stopping the use of dairy product your face pimples will disappear permanently. According to com.
Take balanced diet.
The diet you take plays a major role on the look of your skin. A diet that contains plenty of fruits and vegetables helps to have an acne-free face. Sugary foods such as wheat processed products and dairy products triggers the development of acne on your face. Such products is among what causes pimples on the skin.
Minimize alcohol use
Excessive intake of alcohol can cause acne. Excess alcohol contain toxins and affects the normal functions of the liver. This results to acne on different parts of the face.
How to Cure Pimples – Best Treatment, Itchy, Infected
Pimples can be so discomforting especially when they are infected. They may cause skin irritations and itches. The procedure below helps to cure such pimples. Consult your dermatologist for treatment if the severity of pain intensifies or if they start forming pus and blisters.
- Wash the face or the affected area using mild soap after waking up and before sleeping. You are also supposed to wash every time after exercise and wearing makeup. Use a soft towel to remove all dirt. Avoid rubbing the affected area as it may cause irritations.
- Use warm to hot water to compress the itchy patches of pimples. Wet a towel with warm water and place over the affected area for 5 minutes. Repeat the procedure for 3 to 4 times a day. This method helps to soften the skin and allow the pus to drain out of the pimples.
- Apply on the affected area medicines that contains benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, sulfur or resorcinol. This are over the counter products that are found in chemistry. They help to heal by killing the bacteria and drying the pimples. This products are effective on how to get rid of pimples fast. According to com.
- Apply a skin moisturizer especially during the day. It helps to prevent the affected area from drying excessively.
How to avoid Pimples on Face – during Pregnancy, After Waxing
Pregnancy acne is a natural condition that almost every woman go through while pregnant. This condition is resolved after giving birth. Fortunately, there are various ways you can use to prevent pimples during pregnancy as follows: [WebMD]
- Take a healthy diet including more fruits and vegetables. Minimize or avoid food that contains bad fats, more sugar and wheat processed products.
- Wash your face using mild soap to remove the excess oil. Also you are not supposed to over wash your face. Wash only twice a day or if you have to do it more do not use a soap.
- Avoid using make-ups or if it’s a must to wear, use water based make-ups. Make-up especially oil based causes clogging of the pores.
- Over-cleaning also stimulates the skin to become hypersensitive to stimulate different types of pimples on the face. It should be done moderately.
On the other hand, waxing is done to remove hair and other blemishes on the skin, on the contrary it may cause red bumps or pimples on the skin. This is the major reason as to why many people are avoiding waxing. The other problems that result from waxing includes skin irritations, pain, bleeding and ingrown hair.
After waxing, the skin responds by developing irritations and pimples that may last for 1 or more weeks. During this period you need to take good care of your skin to avoid other infections. However, there are some remedies that can be employed to prevent the pimples after waxing, even if the bumps may develop, the remedies below will help you on how to get rid of pimples as follows:
- Women should avoid waxing during menstruation and pregnancy. During this period the level hormones increases. This causes the skin to become hypersensitive and it may develop pimples easily after waxing.
- Avoid exfoliating your skin prior to waxing. Skin exfoliation removes the upper layer of dead skin cells leaving the skin more sensitive. This increases the chances of developing pimples and also it increases skin irritations after waxing.
- Skin exfoliating medicines such tretinoid creams, kojic acid and other pills that are used to treat skin blemishes causes the skin to become hypersensitive. Avoid waxing when taking such medicines.
- Take painkillers and antihistamine prior to waxing. They help to reduce the side effects of waxing such as pimples and pain.
- Relax and avoid stress during the waxing procedure. The body responds to stress by causing bumps on the skin.
- Avoid exposing the skin to the sunlight after waxing. Protect yourself by wearing protective clothing and also using sunscreens.
- Wash the skin after waxing using a mild antibacterial soap and clean lukewarm water. Dry the skin with a soft towel and apply a moisturizer.
After waxing you should ensure that your skin is clean and avoid contaminations that may cause skim pimples on the waxed area.